1. Answer the questions that the tagger set for in their post.
2. Create 11 questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
4. Let them know you tagged them.
5. Include these rules and the person who tagged you in your post.
1. What is it about Books that you love the most?I love that when I'm upset about something I'm able to just pick up a book and forget about my problems for a little while. (However when that problem is homework it becomes a bit of an issue... lol)
2. What got you started Blogging & Why?I love more than anything to talk with people about the books I read and try to get them to try them out as well. In life that can be sort of annoying to some people so I started blogging in order to talk to those who actually want to hear about it.
3. What is your favorite Genre & Why?YA by far, though I can't really put my finger on why. It may have to do with the fact that I'm around the typical age of the characters so I can sort of relate. Besides, to be honest, the pretty covers draw me in xD
4. Which is your favorite Series that you keep going back to?
I've honestly never re-read a series to be honest, however I always read the Pretty Little Liars book the second they come out. So I'm going to say that one.
5. Which book would you like to see converted into a movie?
The Gone series by Michael Grant! I love that series so much and think it would do great as a movie.
6. If you could rewrite the ending of any book, which would you choose & why?Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer... I wanted someone to die xP It was just so anti-climatic. We waited four books leading up to someone epic battle; and they talked it out. Imagine my dismay.
7. A book/series you love to hate...I'm going to go with the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristen Cast. I know it isn't technically good and I could right a thesis about everything I dislike about it, but can't help but enjoy them for some reason.
8. A book that made you cry...
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. One of the House of Night books, I don't remember which though. The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult. Theres probably more but that's what I can remember off the top of my head.
9. Do you donate your books or do you save them all?Nope, for the most part I keep them. If I really don't like a book I will donate it or give them to someone who wants them. But sometimes I like to keep them around to glare at for a little bit first.
10. One thing about Bloggers that is very common & continues to irritate you.I don't think I've been around it long enough to have notice anything yet. So I'm just going to go with nothing I've noticed yet. But I probably will I'm sure.
1. How long have you been blogging? Do you remember why you started?
I started a couple years ago, but wasn't very committed at the time and stopped after only a couple of posts. I recently started again last month actually, and intend to stick around this time.
2. Choose one of your favorite books. Then, give it a new title and explain your choice.
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton:: The Best Book Ever in the Entire World Seriously Read it, it Will Change Your Life by S.E. Hinton. lmao I think it's pretty self explanatory why I'd call it that.
3. What got you interested in books?
That's probably a tie between The Possibility of Firefly's by Dominique Paul and Twilight. I think Twilight's was what got me more into seeking out other YA books.
4. Will you read eBooks? Why or why not.
Never. I believe in what is called the book Apocalypse, a time in the not so distant future when books are no longer being printed. I will not support this travesty.
5. What is the farthest you have traveled to get a book?
I've never really traveled out of my way to get a specific book, not unless I was going somewhere and happened to be by a bookstore. In that case, a couple states over.
6. How would you describe yourself in one word?
bookaddict. Probably two words but I made it one cause I'm a rebel xP
7. If you couldn’t blog about books or writing what would your blog be about?
Movies and maybe music. I'm a huge movie buff and listen to music constantly. Though if I blogged about music all I'd ever talk about is Nirvana or The Beatles so it would be rather pointless actually.
8. What is one thing most people wouldn’t know about you?
I'm deathly afraid of chainsaws, if I hear one I will literally bolt in the opposite direction.
9. What genre do you avoid at all cost?
I'm pretty open minded, I'll try anything, but I'm really not very keen on science fiction.
10. Do you listen to music while you read? What kind?
I don't I really wish I could though. Every time I try I'm to busy singing along to focus on reading. I could read with classical but classical music makes me very angry. lol
11. Is it difficult for you to write a negative review?
Hahaha. No. lol I'm sort of a very mean person and find it easier to gather my thoughts if there of the negative variety. I feel like I have more to say about a book I hated because its harder to put my finger on why exactly I enjoyed a book.
1. Have you read The Fever Series yet? If no, then why I ask, WHY?!?!!!!
1. Have you read The Fever Series yet? If no, then why I ask, WHY?!?!!!!
I actually have yet to read this series, however it's in my pile for this month and it's near the top so I'm going to try my hardest to get to it. You can sleep easy now Jessi xD
2. In the case of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
Johnny Knoxville. :)
3. Since everyone asks what your favorite books are, my question is: What are your LEAST favorite? Were there any you downright hated (with the fire of a thousand suns)??
This is not going to be a popular answer but I REALLY didn't like If I Stay by Gayle Forman, kind of wanted the main character to choose death actually. I also don't like books where the good girl starts taking drugs and screws up her life, they all sound the same and none of the characters have any life to them.
4. What upcoming book would you beat someone up for?
Plague by Michael Grant or Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I'm so bumped for both of them still need to pre-order Insurgent though, because I will read it the second I get my hands on it.
5. Here's a big pet peeve of mine - love triangles! What are your thoughts? Like, dislike, detest? Reasons?I actually might do a whole post on this because I have a lot of thoughts on this, but I'll give the cliff notes version. I like them on theory, however I hate how they've all become so predictable where there's the one guy you know she's going to end up with. It sucks when you like the other guy *cough*Puck from The Iron Fae series*cough* Oh and Bathazar from Evernight, I hate Lucas with my life's passion.
6. Vampires or Werewolves?
Vampires. Another thing I could write a thesis on, I feel so strongly about this, werewolf's are boring and unsexy end of story.
7. Are there any blogging secrets you'd like to divulge?
Ha, I don't think I'm qualified yet to give out any blogging secrets. I guess I could say get involved in the community-shrugs-
8. When a book makes you angry, what do you do? Throw it (like me...)? Walk away? Nothing??
I have been known to scream at my books, throw them across the room, and other probably unhealthy reactions to events that take place inside them. I should most likely learn to separate fiction from real life, but I won't.
9. What is your all-time favorite book cover?
Hmm... I don't really know. I'm rather partial to the British Harry Potter covers for some odd reason.
10. Kindle or Nook? Or neither??
11. THE MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION OF ALL: Toilet paper over or under?
I'm going to go with over because I'm not really sure about the question xD And cause toilet paper is over rated... lol jk... that was gross.
For the simple reason that I am completely lazy, instead of tagging eleven people I'm going to break the rules and tag everybody who is currently reading this and hasn't done this tag yet. So consider yourself tagged :)
1. Who is your favorite male character from a book and why?
2. Team Edward or Jacob?
3. What is your all time favorite movie; why?
4. Favorite book to movie adaptation? Least favorite?
5. Favorite female protagonist in a YA book? Least Favorite?
6. Favorite Beatle?
7. Do you re-read books or just read them once and never again?
8. Hard cover or paper back?
9. Kill, Kiss, Marry time. Choose one character you would kill one you would kiss and one you would marry out of the books you've read?
10.Favorite subject to read about? (for example; do you love to read books that take place in boarding schools?)